True craftsmanship isn’t just an empty sentiment. At Stechford Mouldings, our promises are backed by a demonstrable (and unrivalled) commitment to quality plastics manufacture in the UK, on a level that can compete with the best in the world.
This starts at the conceptual stage, follows each product through to its testing and application, and crosses further into our excellent customer service. We’ve invested in the most capable technology in the plastics sector, yet we haven’t stopped there – investment in our workforce is equally paramount.
Let Stechford Mouldings deliver the quality you’ve been waiting for on any project you have in mind…
Quality assurance from every angle
We’re proud to bear the ISO9001 badge for international Quality Management Standards. This award is granted to companies who prove their equipment, processes and services are always getting better. It shows that we never fail to strengthen our work culture, which lands you with the greatest manufacturing results, supported by technology that’s primed for what we do.
Our staff can quickly assess what you’re after, before applying their in-depth production knowledge on a tight or long-form schedule. Every role – from line inspectors and machinists to system architects – has been secured with the best industrial manufacturing talent, enabling us to deliver moulding of the highest quality.
Stechford Mouldings offer:
- Full dimensional analysis with a Two-Coordinate Measurement Machine, shadowgraphs and standard equipment.
- A specialised quality support team, fluent in APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning), FMEA (Failure Mode Effects Analysis) and other control strategies.
- ISO9001 accreditation from independent test bodies
- A huge variety of thermoset and thermoplastic injection tools
- ISIR (Initial Sample Inspection Reports) and tests regarding a component’s physical suitability
We’re more than happy to answer any questions you’re harbouring… Want to find out more about our practices? Speak to our team by emailing us at email@example.com or call us on 0121 783 3061 for any further information.